Here at Business Insurance Cover Services we can also assist with sourcing competitive quotes for a range of personal general insurances. A few simple questions you can ask yourself to see if we can add value or assist with the protection of your personal assets:
- Do you own any personal assets in your own name i.e. home, investment property, holiday unit, vehicles, pleasure craft?
- Do you owe any money on any of the above where an interested party needs to be noted such as a bank or finance company?
- Is your home your most valuable asset? Do you have any contingency plans in place if it was destroyed?
- Do you know who you would turn to if you lost everything?
- If you had to claim on your insurances would you need assistance to manage the claim?
If you have answered yes to any of the above Business Insurance Cover Services can assist. Contact us so we can come and see you and review your needs.
Types of General Insurance
Various lines of general insurance cover that we can assist you with include:
- Personal motor vehicle cover – Various protection options for your vehicles (cars and motorcycles), including access to prestige motor insurances
- Home and contents cover – Protection for your most valuable asset, including cover for contents away from the house
- Landlords cover – Protection for your investment property, including loss of rent, default by tenant and malicious damage by tenant
- Caravan cover – Insurance cover for your recreational vehicle such as caravans or camper trailers
- Pleasure craft cover – Cover for your pleasure crafts such as boats, yachts and jet ski’s, including accessories and trailers