A few simple questions you can ask yourself to see if we can add value or assist with the protection of your business and it’s assets:
- Do you own any assets in the business name i.e. property, vehicles, plant, equipment or stock?
- Do you owe any money on any of the above?
- Do you have a lease in place for the premises you work from i.e. office, warehouse or other location?
- Are you providing clients with any advice for a fee?
- Do you employ staff?
- Is the business your sole or substantial income? Do you have any contingency plans in place?
If you have answered yes to any of the above Business Insurance Cover Services can assist. Contact us so we can come and see you and review your needs.
Various lines of business insurance cover that we can assist you with include:
- Business Asset & Business Revenue Insurance – Protection for your Business Assets
- Commercial Property Owners – Protection for your business premises and rental income
- Commercial Motor Vehicle/Fleet Insurance – Protection for your commercial use vehicles including business fleets
- Heavy Motor Vehicle and Plant/Machinery – Protection for your trucks and machinery against accidental damage
- Strata Insurance – Commercial and Residential – Protection for assets of a strata group including property and liabilities
- Construction – Contracts Works Insurance including Liability – Protection against events affecting construction works and liabilities
- Liability Covers – Protecting the business for any injury or damage to third parties and their property
- Professional Line Insurances including Management Liability, Cyber Crime, Associations and Not-for-Profit Sector – Specialised covers for white collar, IT and associations from litigation and liability claims.